HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

A_Gotowina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Well idk but if you think about it dogs used to be used for hunting game (small game in some cases) which means they'd have to like, bite and tear into raw, living animals to kill them (or maybe they just caught and injured them then left the rest to the owners, idk).

But ANYWAY, I don't think it's bad, the dog's loved it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:16 pm

hmmm reminds me of fox hunting..i cant rememba where exactli in the uk its popular, probabli in the north or midlands, them brutes live up there naughty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:32 pm

d'awwalskdjflaskjdfas.df
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 pm

lazy

Back to top Go down
IceCharl

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

mole detected!thank god i was bored and visited some forums
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Ohaider Crimson comrade.

Back to top Go down
vemo

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm

hi okeano

hi gina

how are you?
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 am

Who's the mole? Okeano? I knew it, I'm gonna kick him now. surprised

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 am

Pretty gud.

Oh it's that one R9 psy.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 am

I find quite funny that in gotto's 1st post English seems perfect which the real player is far from knowing it.
But nice try whoever it did it.
Back to top Go down
Magic_Rose

Character sheet
Class: Cleric
Level: 101
Path: Sage

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 am

Kyree wrote:
I find quite funny that in gotto's 1st post English seems perfect which the real player is far from knowing it.
But nice try whoever it did it.

That is not the original post Goto made lol, good going at whoever editted it.
Back to top Go down
OmegaT

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 am

Bro! dun post here! they edit ur post and it will say that u hate crimson and that u wanna join kylin and then...we will all believe it and then we have to kick u beaten up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 pm

i wnder hu wrote those replies...sounds like "themole" O_O

they seem to corroborate with the OP ;o

and OMG this is the first time ive seen a thread thats been derailed get bak on topic beaten up beaten up

i like sour skittles
Back to top Go down
AuRaGeN

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 103
Path: Sage

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

A_Gotowina wrote:
I'm sorry that I left you guys and I'll be even more sorry once I realized that Crimson are a bunch of yoyos playing Hellokitty online.

lmao
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh the smell of trolled Crimson in the morning. If you guys actually think that was meant to "make it sound like he wrote it", instead of my way of replying to him without replying to him, then you guys are even more stupid than I thought. No shit Goto's English isn't perfect.

Broken English in Crimson somehow is always correlated with stupidly. Look at Nyxyo - "From this vidoe I realized that Psy don't use auto attack because they don't have one." Goto will fit in perfectly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Lmao that edited post is awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Ah...it's always funny when random Crimsons come swarming out to try and defend something and just end up making themselves look like idiots instead. snickering
Back to top Go down
Kyree

PostSubject: To Oke and Eoria   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Since all this is on public section it seems normal for me to look into it especially when i am forwarded to it.
Not that i am expecting Oke or Eoria to understand cuz u guys just cool kids and like to troll.

If i felt somehow sorry for how things turned for Kylin (being your leadership fault or not doesn't matters) now i don't anymore cause it looks like you are right in the place u deserve to be.
Btw for the love of game u can ask devs to allow u rename guild into Crylin.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
TaiShang
I Am Gundam

Character sheet
Class: Gundam
Level: Gundam
Path: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Kyree why haven't you got grown any ballz to attack Catalyst? shit i just answered my own question.......

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Sorry about the wall of text, but I really want to get this out.

To random Crimsons:

Since you didn't read Gotowina's first post, I can see how you think it was a weird thing to do (the editing), I guess.

To make it short, Gotowina made a post in terrible english, attacking us for reasons nobody have been able to understand, and no matter what he claims now, he left us because we lost our lands.
He even TOLD ppl he left us because we lost our lands, in private and GC.
Gotowina also got gear given to him by two members to help Kylin; it wasn't the leaders choice, but it was ment to reward loyalty and help the guild out.

Gotowina pretty much spit in our faces, and whoever edited the first post (I haven't bothered asking cause I agree with everything implied by it) did it for Gotowina to read.
It wasn't any kind of attempt to trick anybody, and if you think this is a way to get you to kick him; I honestly don't think anybody in Kylin cares where Gotowina is, after what he did he can go to hell for all I care.

Just a warning, do not waste time or money on him if you think you'll ever lose your land.

Also, Kyree, yeah, we did lose our lands, but Kylin haven't failed.
We've had attendance issues due to large amount of ppl who actually have lifes, but we still have an amazing guild, where almost everybody gets along, jokes and relaxes.
We pretty much never have any arguements that lasts for more than 5 minutes, and even that's rare.

I know you didn't do it straight out, but you implied that it might be "the leaderships fault".
"The leadership" (I don't lead this guild alone, I have amazing ppl helping me) can't go to ppls homes, knock on their doors and force them to TW.
You guys accepted ppl we denied for various reasons, and that's your choice. You managed to fill up your guild with tons of R9's, we chose personalitys over that.

And, say what you want, agree with me or not, but you guys KNOW by now, if you've played this game for longer than a year or two, that losing your land means losing a bunch of members.
Try having Catalyst, us and Valala stacking you like you guys did and see how long you last.

To me, I can honestly say that I am really happy to see how many truly loyal and amazing ppl we have; we lost far, far less than I was afraid of.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

I think the best part about editing Gotos' post is seeing his account use grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 pm

sum1s fluent in goto...whoever it was must have a linguistics degree from harvard or oxford
Back to top Go down
vemo

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 pm

This is how 90% of Crimson talks

Back to top Go down
_Foley_

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
Path:

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Kyree wrote:
Since all this is on public section it seems normal for me to look into it especially when i am forwarded to it.
Not that i am expecting Oke or Eoria to understand cuz u guys just cool kids and like to troll.

If i felt somehow sorry for how things turned for Kylin (being your leadership fault or not doesn't matters) now i don't anymore cause it looks like you are right in the place u deserve to be.
Btw for the love of game u can ask devs to allow u rename guild into Crylin.

Cheers!

Well it is Kylin's forum so we are free to do as we see fit as long as it fit within forums guidlines.

And changing the name to Crylin? Are you serious? So many times on teamspeak while I was with crimson, all it was, was a huge cry fest about who's fault was what in TW.
Sure it happened in Kylin, but they got sand in their vagina's and left, so drama is gone.
I even remember a time during TW when someone yelled at me calling me a c0ck sucker, mother fuck3r asshole. Which is fine, doesn't bother me, what bothered me was the fact my 7 year old nephew was standing beside me and heard that, what happened when I mentioned it to Crimsons officers? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Although I have only been with Kylin for a short time, I have enjoyed my time here and will continue to enjoy my time here. They respect each other, they are never put down by leader or other officers and they are HELPFUL. Something that was NEVER present in Crimson when I was there. I was only ever offered help when Ashez asked me to leave, then 2 days later asked me numerous times to come back, telling me I could run with him. He even made it a point to say kylin is the same way and wouldnt help.(I wasn't with Kylin at this time and wasn't asked to apply at that time either).

So in short, its Kylins forum, we may "troll" as you say, but before you come here and make retarded statements, try and get the whole story first. He turned his back on Kylin. He was called out for doing so, then got mad about being called out for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Why is this thread on topic again?

Anyway,

basically Goto was always that guy in guild everyone was (mostly) nice to because they felt bad for him, especially when he would ask for gear and whatever.

The guy came on here trashing us all, where were you when he revealed his true colors? I'm sure the only reason this was forwarded to you is because the post was edited for our own lulz.

I'm gonna go against what Cris said, GIVE HIM GEAR!

use tons of money to fund him ;)

he's totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   

Back to top Go down

A_Gotowina
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kylin :: Kylin's Help Desk :: Public Board-
Jump to: