HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A_Gotowina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Let's see a pic of kokono yaaay!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 pm

pfft hu sed u will c

FOR LAURAS EYES ONLI naughty
Back to top Go down
Hellsarcher

avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25

Character sheet
Class: Archer
Level: 101
Path: Demon

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm

goto im disappointed in having read this I never expected such selfishness from a past kylin member.
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl
avatar

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Hellsarcher wrote:
goto im disappointed in having read this I never expected such selfishness from a past kylin member.
What you need to read is your PM.

_________________



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 pm

kousaku wrote:
pfft hu sed u will c

FOR LAURAS EYES ONLI naughty

I can see into Laura's soul and thus her mind, with all her memories, all these memories including your god damn picture!

Kekekeke,mhehehwahahahehahehshehuehsuehsuhesuhsush.

Bish!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

_Althea_ wrote:
kousaku wrote:
pfft hu sed u will c

FOR LAURAS EYES ONLI naughty

I can see into Laura's soul and thus her mind, with all her memories, all these memories including your god damn picture!

Kekekeke,mhehehwahahahehahehshehuehsuehsuhesuhsush.

Bish!

Ur evil laugh suxs ;<, mebe use caps for a beta effect o.o

also the soul and mind aernt connected

the saying is "eyes are the windows to the soul"-refers to being able to kno a person jus by looking into there eyes or sum variation of that

also u kno that memory eraser from men and black, i have one of those, so even if u do read lauras mind ill jus flash u

toodles pasty bish ;>
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

WHOA.

ONLY LUX CAN CALL ME THAT.

YOU SUNUVATHINGYOU.

I'll kill you.

Fuck yo men in black!

Racist bishes, hatin' on us here crackers, weeeeeell you know what?

I'll rip your heart out and eat it on a silver plate,

then mail the utensils to yo legal parental gaurdian thingy with a nice lil card and picture on the inside. >:D
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl
avatar

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

shitt

_________________



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:09 am

Back to top Go down
Hellsarcher

avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25

Character sheet
Class: Archer
Level: 101
Path: Demon

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:44 am

sigh
Back to top Go down
Roland
Minister of Disinformation
avatar

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2009-03-08
Age : 92

Character sheet
Class: BM/Seeker
Level: 102/103
Path:

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:22 am

_Althea_ wrote:
vomitt

If Oke and I were in the same room for more than five minutes we would kill each other or throw objects at one another until someone was injured.


put that shit on pay per view i'd but it
Back to top Go down
_CatWoman

avatar

Posts : 1834
Join date : 2009-07-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 am

_Althea_ wrote:
WHOA.

ONLY LUX CAN CALL ME THAT.

YOU SUNUVATHINGYOU.

I'll kill you.

Fuck yo men in black!

Racist bishes, hatin' on us here crackers, weeeeeell you know what?

I'll rip your heart out and eat it on a silver plate,

then mail the utensils to yo legal parental gaurdian thingy with a nice lil card and picture on the inside. >:D

WOOOOW THEY JELLY COZ U BE RICEY PASTY SEXY BICH WTF REPRESENT GURL!!! KICK KOKO IN THE VAG
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl
avatar

Posts : 2430
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

Roland wrote:
_Althea_ wrote:
vomitt

If Oke and I were in the same room for more than five minutes we would kill each other or throw objects at one another until someone was injured.


put that shit on pay per view i'd but it
You'd prob see her on pay per view soon anyways now that she's 18.

_________________



Back to top Go down
Roland
Minister of Disinformation
avatar

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2009-03-08
Age : 92

Character sheet
Class: BM/Seeker
Level: 102/103
Path:

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:31 am

Okeano wrote:
Roland wrote:
_Althea_ wrote:
vomitt

If Oke and I were in the same room for more than five minutes we would kill each other or throw objects at one another until someone was injured.


put that shit on pay per view i'd but it
You'd prob see her on pay per view soon anyways now that she's 18.

Nah, she'll be Cinamax.
Back to top Go down
hoby

avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 46
Location : Tel Aviv, Israel

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:14 am

lol what? nosebleed who can guess how this thread started?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 am

_CatWoman wrote:
_Althea_ wrote:
WHOA.

ONLY LUX CAN CALL ME THAT.

YOU SUNUVATHINGYOU.

I'll kill you.

Fuck yo men in black!

Racist bishes, hatin' on us here crackers, weeeeeell you know what?

I'll rip your heart out and eat it on a silver plate,

then mail the utensils to yo legal parental gaurdian thingy with a nice lil card and picture on the inside. >:D

WOOOOW THEY JELLY COZ U BE RICEY PASTY SEXY BICH WTF REPRESENT GURL!!! KICK KOKO IN THE VAG

zomg i missd this wen i was asleep...

my racial slur hasnt been updated in awhile but WTF DO CRACKERS have to do with white ppl

n u can nva fuk over men in black -.-..u jus dnt !

the effects of eating my heart will in fact make u manlier and give u the hard boiled detective type personality...if u do plan on eating, id suggest steaming it first

btw apologies for the comment didnt mean ne harm ;<
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 am

hoby wrote:
lol what? nosebleed who can guess how this thread started?

sumthing about getiing drunk mebbe ;>

edit: oops double post
Back to top Go down
Cristall

avatar

Posts : 5345
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 31
Location : Sweden

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I actually ate a heart at some point.
This girl who had a crush on the guy I was dating made it for dinner once (she was a little weird) so I decided to try.
It tasted surprisingly good, but then I felt kinda sick realizing what I just ate.
I think it was chicken hearts or something but I'm not sure, it was sooo many years ago.

_________________


Back to top Go down
Bain
Banned
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 30
Location : ARAD,Romania

Character sheet
Class: WB/Sin/BM
Level: 103/102/101
Path: Demon

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 pm

if u stay and think a little heart is a muscle so nothing disgusting in eating that:D

_________________
--------------------------IGN: Bain -------------------------------------- Can attend on following days:---------------------------------
--------------------------Class: WB ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------HP charm : Yes ------------------------------- Friday : Yes------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------MP charm : Yes ------------------------------ Saturday : Yes----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------Vent + Mic : Yes ----------------------------- Sunday : Yes------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Cristall wrote:
I actually ate a heart at some point.
This girl who had a crush on the guy I was dating made it for dinner once (she was a little weird) so I decided to try.
It tasted surprisingly good, but then I felt kinda sick realizing what I just ate.
I think it was chicken hearts or something but I'm not sure, it was sooo many years ago.

if theres any organ u wna eat it shud b liver..thats surprisingli tasty

didnt like heart much thou, wasnt to my liking
Back to top Go down
Hellsarcher

avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25

Character sheet
Class: Archer
Level: 101
Path: Demon

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

this thread moved from goto rants, then gina and okeano love fest , and lastly eating hearts..wonder whats next... lol
Back to top Go down
TaiShang
I Am Gundam
avatar

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2009-03-06
Location : Lunar Base

Character sheet
Class: Gundam
Level: Gundam
Path: Gundam

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

chicken gizzards!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Aren't they called giblets? o.o

Or something..

My friend's dad used to feed the chicken hearts to their dogs XD
Back to top Go down
Cristall

avatar

Posts : 5345
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 31
Location : Sweden

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Isn't raw chicken really bad? I mean I know that actual chicken meat is, but idk if it applies to the heart too.

_________________


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

shudnt b nethin rong if dogs have it i think

thou raw heart for ppl is inadvisable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A_Gotowina   

Back to top Go down
 
A_Gotowina
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kylin :: Kylin's Help Desk :: Public Board-
Jump to: