HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernia

PostSubject: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Looking through the apps here recently I found 0 Wizard apps, accepted or not, so I was wondering if you could give me a heads up on my chances with the gear I have available when I hit x levels as ive nothing to measure myself against.

Im aware of the restatting I need to do (The dex was an ancient mistake, forgot which char I was on, the vit I needed to stay the hell alive till I got her to 80 and into some half decent old gear) and of my unusualy refined helm in comparison to my other refines (Its a relic of a past where I was capable of C$ing and wouldve been sold if it were not bound), but a heads up on wether to bother and what to prioritise wether I can get in with this or not would be nice.

She will be Demon and my mind will not be changed on this matter. I know the pros of Sage, but I know I like many Demon skills. But hey, if I end up not liking it, il switch. I plan to get my 100 culti done for Invocation either way.

Calcs have Stone Barrier Lv10 applied since its virtually a permabuff/passive.
pwcalc . com / [numbers]
Current (85) (Irrelevent I guess, but hey..):

e1360c902b1eb9b3

Level 95 (I have this gear except the attend ring but I should have it by then unless by some miracle people start doing FCs I dont have to pay for again) :

2e8086f0de7815c0

Level 100 not much different but (Have all gear aside ring, should have it again). :

385319a136e5d7ea

---

I plan to get a cape of elite leather and rank 8 and/or Lunar Nirvana Pataka.

~

Thanks in advance, hope to apply soon.... Assuming I can catch up enough :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Just get r8. It's better and cheaper than a Nirvana wep + you get a good top instead of that one you have in the calc.
Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Shouldve made that clearer.

In the short term im aiming to get a cape of elite and R8, but if the recast rank thing ends up being meh im going for full lunar-nirv in the long run for the hell of it.

I will be getting R8 anyway, although it will take a little time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

For future reference, if you're on a guest account, to post your PWcalc, type it in normally and simply change the color to yellow using the color swatches box :].

Soo..

Current:

http://pwcalc.com/e1360c902b1eb9b3

95:

http://pwcalc.com/2e8086f0de7815c0

Lv.100:

http://pwcalc.com/385319a136e5d7ea

:P
Back to top Go down
AuRaGeN

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: 103
Path: Sage

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Try aiming for something similar to this: http://pwcalc.com/bb856b58474ce662

Might take you a little longer to get the 4th Past belt but its worth it.
The pdef still isnt great but if you get Demon Stone Barrier it will make up for it i guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Also, here is my recommendation, but it's for level 100, though the requirement is 95 :3

http://pwcalc.com/202459d033f3584f
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 am

Hai Infernia, fun FC tonight.

Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am

You both suggested things similar to what I was expecting and aiming for anyway, so thats good.

Just remembered I could use my Sins belt at 99 (+5Lionheart) instead of my Clerics Map 3 till I get my Wizard to map 4, it would be better with the Crit / Vit + Pdef.

Id best get working on that cape and rep. Thanks for the help, see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 am

Also, yo. Yes, twas fun :p

Il be sure to watch for your WCs again.
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 am

This is what I'd look for as minimum gear in a mage right now.
http://pwcalc.com/34d1e7469d1eae3c

If you don't have the belt ready using your sins works, or the lvl 85 FC belt, or something equal.
Aim at having your stuff to +4 and +5, and get a cape that adds vit or magic or phy def if you're not lvl 96 when you apply.
Like, a level 77 fb drop with nice addons is better than a tauren for you. Actually almost anything is better than a tauren.

I also look at goals; I'd like to see R8 in a near future, 99 sleeves, 99 boots or a nice pair of OHT ones.
That's what I can think of right now.

Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Bump, mainly to see if these expectations are still current or the average has improved significantly, since its been a while and I kinda fell off of trying to play until news of the expansion skills came around.

Ive obtained several gears and such to improve myself recently (+5 TT90 pants+boots, got the mold (unmade as of post) for a Cape of Elite Leather and got R6 chest (+4) +ring) and several handy demon skills to learn (Currently not learnt due to no cash or spirit) (Demon Wellspring Quaff, Hailstorm, other less interesting skills, ive 10 pages of fate on my way to a cube book (Been lazy...:'P). Currently debating making TT90 Gold Sleeves since they rape TT99 and getting the boots for a mere 3% extra chan isnt really worth the cash.

As it is right now im stood AFK near north arch pet manger @4.5kHP @ Level 91 if anyone wants to looksee my exact gears. Unless I DC anyway. (Or move to FC)

Thanks in advance, Infernia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Infernia wrote:
Currently debating making TT90 Gold Sleeves since they rape TT99 and getting the boots for a mere 3% extra chan isnt really worth the cash.

tt90 gold sleeves are vastly inferior to tt99 gold sleeves. Do not get tt90 gold. At all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:10 am

Eoria wrote:
Infernia wrote:
Currently debating making TT90 Gold Sleeves since they rape TT99 and getting the boots for a mere 3% extra chan isnt really worth the cash.

tt90 gold sleeves are vastly inferior to tt99 gold sleeves. Do not get tt90 gold. At all.
Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:23 am

For HP/Mdef yeah, but for PDef (Especially the buffed difference) and cash value/3rdsocket price the 90s win imo, until you get to nirvana+gears.

But fair enough. Still might make them till 99 tho, currently in sea captains and they suuuck x_x + cleric can wear them after Inf gets to 99 and I drop 20mill on 99golds. (Im aware how cheap TT90 green sleeves are til 99, but I need a little extra channel gear on me, I dont have much til I steal my clerics wand + ring).

Aside that however, the expectations are still pretty much the same then? what?

--

Happy christmas also.
Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:26 am

*30 mill for 99sleeves/boots, im not daft enough to pay 20 mill to make 99wrists. Brain froze for a moment there.
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 am

I'll post example-PW calcs for each class to show what we're looking for as soon as I get home (in 2-3 days).

Back to top Go down
Infernia

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:08 am

Ok, thatl be great, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)   

Back to top Go down

Application help (Not how, expectations+reqs)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1