HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Really Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Embustero wrote:

Well I did invite you before without an app then you left when we were losing. Now you want back when we are winning? I don't think so we are not a fucking revolving door that you can come and go as you damn well please. Understand this you fuck me once shame on me you try to fuck me again you go to hell and you die.

Yes, you did invite me back w/o an app when loricus wanted me back in, thats when i fckin left omerta and came back to Kylin. Shortly after a couple days i got hit with a TDY(Yes im fckin military) and so i was inactive for a while. THUS i got kicked because i was fckin inactive, i didnt fckin leave because we were losing because i was gone and not on PWI? LOL. So maybe you should get some facts straight.........

You have no idea how pissed i am right now at your accusation....
Back to top Go down
gLv

Character sheet
Class: 50% Azn
Level: 10 inch unbuff
Path: Stone barrage

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

i think hes pissed :D
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:31 pm

We have an absence thread for a reason.
Also, demanding an invite the way you did, responding to me and in your application the way you did, doesn't work well with a lot of ppl.

I put up your application like I do with everybody else, and no matter the reasons you aren't in guild anymore, the votes kinda speaks for themselfes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Cristall wrote:
We have an absence thread for a reason.
Also, demanding an invite the way you did, responding to me and in your application the way you did, doesn't work well with a lot of ppl.

I put up your application like I do with everybody else, and no matter the reasons you aren't in guild anymore, the votes kinda speaks for themselfes.

I cant access it, because i dont have full-access, i have been trying to get it but no one ever gave me it. Also, i would see nothing wrong with inviting back a person whos had to leave for a while due to his job then come back and have to go through all this dam process.

And....

"No need to vote, just need to get a hold of john. Which i will do so tonight before TW.

This was just put up here for a reason"

That response was something bad? Really? Ok.

Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Why does it matter how many of them are new?
A good amount of them was from old Kylin members, actually; the few that are still even in the guild.

It's us "new" ppl who now are the guild, just as much as the old ones, so whatever relationships you had with Kylin 3 years ago wont matter as much as it did then.

Since you're asking; yes, it came off as extremly ignorant and, I don't know the word for it in english, like you're very full of yourself.
This was on top of your PM's with me earlier that day (or the day before, I don't remember) which I screenshotted and posted.
And, adding a third thing, your response under "Tell us about yourself".

If you honestly don't see that this looks really bad, there's nothing more I can do to make you understand.

Voting on someone who got ninja invited the first time, and who got booted or left for whatever reason, is just as common as inviting them back.
I only ninja ppl back if I'm 100% sure they would have gotten the votes to back it up anyway.
Otherwise I put a poll up, like I do for everybody else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Cristall wrote:
Why does it matter how many of them are new?
A good amount of them was from old Kylin members, actually; the few that are still even in the guild.

It's us "new" ppl who now are the guild, just as much as the old ones, so whatever relationships you had with Kylin 3 years ago wont matter as much as it did then.

Since you're asking; yes, it came off as extremly ignorant and, I don't know the word for it in english, like you're very full of yourself.
This was on top of your PM's with me earlier that day (or the day before, I don't remember) which I screenshotted and posted.
And, adding a third thing, your response under "Tell us about yourself".

If you honestly don't see that this looks really bad, there's nothing more I can do to make you understand.

Voting on someone who got ninja invited the first time, and who got booted or left for whatever reason, is just as common as inviting them back.
I only ninja ppl back if I'm 100% sure they would have gotten the votes to back it up anyway.
Otherwise I put a poll up, like I do for everybody else.

So just because i basically say "I will talk to john about it" is ignorant?....C'mon now...... The reason why i didn't put anything under there, was because there was no reason. I never realized that if i put "Its just a quick app to be re-invited" that its the end of the world. What if i dont wanna tell you about myself?

Look, like i said, i just came back from working 12 hour shifts with 1 day weekends from a TDY assignment. Im stressed and don't have patience right now. After seeing how i would have to get back into Kylin pissed me off, thus,...you know. You would understand right?...But even if anyone cares, im sorry for my attitude...

Iv'e been with Kylin forever.....Thats why you dont see me putting up applications on other guilds forums.....At the time my Wiz was in Omerta my BM was in Kylin, then i switched Wiz into Kylin, and took out BM. So john, you really think i left Kylin?....Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Now?   

Back to top Go down

Really Now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kylin :: Kylin's Help Desk :: Public Board-
Jump to: