HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

yea i know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davi.

PostSubject: yea i know...   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

hi there Davillia here ... yet again

Peter told me to do this .. i just wanna point that out first..
others have told me that maybe i should listen and do this as well
this is dumb and i really didnt wanna make forums post .. especially not for this.. especially when some already believe im annoying and i complain to much...

Can i ask that since this is in public section that please on kylin members post replys as it is only pertaining to them

As most of you have noticed i recently was ninja invited to kylin only to be kicked 24 hours later and told to apply.. where i was denied..

I have spoke to peter already, he has explained to me his reasoning as to why i am not in kylin

I was told to find out who it is that doesnt want me in kylin and what their reasonings were
So, who has balls? who wants to tell me whats going on and why im not in kylin and why my application was denied.
I am told that maybe im being lied to and that people are to afraid to be honest with me.. so like i said who has balls? who wants to explain to me why i am denied...

Peter seems to think i am 2 faced .. i have never been 2 faced .. maybe yes in the past i was a complainer.. If you have red my recent application entirely people would see im not out for drama .. in fact i want no drama.. i just want to be back in the faction that i spent most of my game time in over the years and the only place i have ever felt at home.. i have nothing to hide from anyone if anyone has questions or would like to drill me on my intentions with joining kylin i have no problem in answering anything that you guys could throw at me

thank you all for you time
i hope nothin but the best for Kylin and its people

-Davillia
Back to top Go down
tryagain

Character sheet
Class: Cleric
Level: 102
Path: Sage

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:45 pm

I voted no, because you whined pretty much non-stop about how nobody helps, everyone is mean, kylin sucks now, blah blah. We've had literally 0 drama for over 6 months, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Also, we have about 97989879 archers that sign up to TW now, so we have to be more picky with archers.
Back to top Go down
Myggiis

Character sheet
Class: Psy
Level: 101
Path: Sage

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I voted no cuz I remember u didnt like being in Kylin and wanted to leave so many times.
Nothing to do with u tho :)
Back to top Go down
Davi.

PostSubject: .   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks for your replys guys i know its negative feedback but i greatly appreciate it .. helps me make better sense on where i stand with Kylin members. Keep the responses coming... hopefully eventually there wont be negative responses...

tryagain.. umm i dont really remember any experiences with you other than your name ...not sure you were kylin at the time i was...and even though archers are plentiful for war its still a guild base contribution if anything *shrugs* yea thats pretty much all i have

Myggiis i was in kylin over a year before i wanted to leave it and i enjoyed that year very much so .. i remember spamming XuLin and Embustero for months before i made it in Kylin.. it was something i worked very hard for to reach lvl req. and be with corpse and Lucine and somiko they were the ones that drew me to Kylin... i really would like to put any past events behind with all members and just enjoy a game and chill with some cool peoples :) im alot more chill and mellow that i used to be .. i kinda go by a "it is what it is" motto
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 pm

I didn't vote on your app because I felt I didn't have enough information to make a decision.

My main concern was the timing of your leaving and return. You left when Kylin was going through one of the most if not the toughest time of its history. We were losing morale as well as members. People were complaining about not having enough active members left, but leaving the guild just causes even less active members. And now your app of return happen to be when Kylin is back on top and rolling your current faction. It might not be the case that you ditched Kylin when it's weak and now wanting to be back when it's strong again, but the timing of it sure makes it look bad. I don't know if you want to explain about that, and you certainly don't have to, but I think many people feel that was the case.

Last edited by Okeano on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davi,

PostSubject: f   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 am

ty Okeano.. i would not mind discussing my reasons in pm .. not confortable doing it on a public forums where non kylin can read as its not the whole servers bussiness i dont mind answerin anything anyone wants to pm me and ask

frankly though whatever reasons i had were not good enough nor were they justified i should have stayed where i was at i regret that now sometimes you dont realize what you have until its gone ..

whatever reasons i had are irrelevant these days i feel and i would like to put any past issues in the past and only move forward and once again enjoy a game that i used to love .. i lost my last job over this game and the hours i spent on it and time i dedicated while the lack of sleep feel in and i culdnt get myself to work on times i now have new job and am ready to get my head straight and back in game :)
Back to top Go down
Ligeia

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

I voted 'no' because your gear is terrible and Tekkblade doesn't play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Caledfwlch
Support Staff

Character sheet
Class: Archer
Path: Demon

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 am

Davi, wrote:
i lost my last job over this game and the hours i spent on it and time i dedicated while the lack of sleep feel in and i culdnt get myself to work on times i now have new job and am ready to get my head straight and back in game :)

Hi Davilla, glad your moving on. I remember you, and I personally remember you as a nice person. I'm not involved with the political issues and drama that surrounds this game, and I suggest taking the same direction. My best advice is to put the game second. Your real life is more important than pondering questions, and trying to understand the views and thoughts of other being people in pwi.

Take care.

ps: I didn't vote on your thread, and when I vote, I vote no for everyone =/ just because.... no reason...

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am

Hai. I wasn't in Kylin when you were, I'm actually new here, I joined when things were kind of rocky and they were losing wars. So, pardon me if I sound out of line when I say that I didn't vote because I don't like to get involved with a lot of the dramatic aspects of this game. At least I try not to. I also don't know you or how you acted when you were in Kylin, whether it be a positive attitude or a negative attitude. However, I do think that a lot of the "no"'s you received were because of the concern with your gear, as Lig said. I thought it was fine myself, but then again I'm not terribly picky.

Anyway, I think you're taking the right path by trying to make peace with any negative feelings Kylin members may have with you. I think it's showing that you really want to join Kylin and be apart of the guild again. So, with that said, I wish you the best of luck, and it's good to hear that people are getting their act together in real life and making sure that the game is second. Because..it's just a game, haha. My suggestion is to work on your gear by using x2 to it's advantage and at least +5 your items and also keep up with this awesome attitude toward making peace and then reapply :).

middle finger

Again, this whole thing (^^^) wasn't negative, but I think it takes a lot of guts to go onto a guild's forum page and openly take negative criticism.

~ Althea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm

I voted no because playing for as long as you have and still having sub par gear just screams inactivity to me, or even worse, unwilling to figure out how to work on bettering your character. And to be quite honest I don't see how you are proud of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sirona

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Davi. wrote:

So, who has balls? who wants to tell me whats going on and why im not in kylin and why my application was denied.

Too many people believe that:

- you create drama!
- you're annoying, selfish and freeloader!
- you have no morals because you often change guilds!
- you expect that all have to do your job, to gearup you, to help you etc. etc!

These are the reasons, your application to be denied!

I vote "no" because your appearance is the very reason for the drama.

PS:
Davi. wrote:

So, who has balls?
Exactly that your behavior is the reason people do not like you!!!
Nobody is obliged to give you explanations.
Think what have you done and what people remember about you.
Back to top Go down
Davi,

PostSubject: hey   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey thanks guys for more replys.. umm the gear issue i agree is an issue and i am currently working very hard for things .. the comment made about Tekk .. yes truth is he did donate to me a +7 lunar bow that was all his decision i never asked for it and wish i had never accepted it frankly..which is the only thing i was ever "given" and as far as inactive i used to be very active as i said i lost my last job coz of playing to much but i really feel that i have my real life sorted out now i have new job that is going amazing looking to buy a house soon just bought a new truck which i love :) i went very inactive after kylin went down hill coz it upset me to see like 40+ members all leave in one day it was hard and i should have stayed but instead i went inactive when i did play i played my cleric to help Mayhem in their TWs when i decided to come back to my archer i left mayhem so there would be no confliction and i could focus mainly on my archer if i had not put so much into gearing my cleric my archer would be alot better but that was my fault noone elses and frankly i have 50mil in coins on my character right now and almost 100 cannies and 12 raptures i have not used boutique in over a year and when i did cash shop was only for charms for war so over all im pretty pleased with how i am doing im just a blonde female though who does need gear counceling
Caled im thinking it was who was trying to help me know what i should be coz i was a big mess as far as stating and sharding and whatnot very laughable but since that ive restated several times to try to be where i think i should first i restated all the vit i had into dex to do more damage then recently i restated a lil more strength so i could use decides to help me farm

as far as other gears that i have obtained it has all been because of a good friend of mine .. he went inactive and allowed me to play his bm i helped lvl him a few lvls while i was useing him but only takes 4 to open tt and thats easy so i soloed alot of tt useing 4 accounts to gear my cleric and farm coin to chip my 99 gold mats for my wrists and boots .. you can ask jamesford he manufactured my pieces for me which was after i was not in kylin so no kylin did not supply my gear only the lunar bow from tekk which is obsolete now considering i got my rank 8 now which rank 8 aint shit anymore but still lol and tekk tried to get me to join his faction that he was in after he left kylin and i refused and stayed a bit longer in kylin before leaving

all of my characters have been removed from whatever factions they were in and are all in my lil alt faction that im leader of with alt and im the only members i chose to do that so that i could focus only on one faction and one character
and really its not a matter of me caring and worrying about what others say or feel about me but more bringing issues out into the open so they are no longer issues and peace be made and hopefully me return to kylin

Sirona- wanted to say i didnt mean who has balls in a bad way is just that peter had said that maybe people wernt honest with me and didnt want me to know that they had voted no so merly stating who has balls example of are you afraid to tell the truth or will you stand up and be honest?...
and no i do not expect anyone to do anything for me lol i simply wish to have my familys name over my head once more im not looking for what i can gain from kylin or what i can get out of them for that matter i would like to help kylin again i did many many coa's and world bosses for kylin and only recieved 1 coa ring while others got more but you know what i dont care i look back at it and really i enjoyed helping others i took pride in doign coas and took pride when i saw my other faction members better their own gears to better the faction as a whole .. when jon and peter had argued over taking away our salary to help benefit the core twers which peter didnt let fly and still payed us but still when they had that fight in vent i kept my mouth shut the whole time and let it be i wasnt worried about a salary yet every week when i recieved a salary i always always replied back with ty note and how i appreciated it or didnt expect it and if the issue of my presence brings drama how is it my fault if i have done nothing to create the drama .. the 24 hours i was in faction this past week i created no drama had no harsh words with anyone i barely spoke really and i spoke to those speaking to me .. several were talking to me and p2 even got mad coz he felt i didnt say hi to him and was talkin to the others talking to me.. also i have thought about what have i done to others but really maybe im just to blonde or un informed to see the other issues im nto seeing i know of at least one member in kylin that thinks im annoying and i just dont talk to him i had tried to be his friend and that wasnt going to work so i just dont bother him or talk to him im not butthurt about it it is what it is but as far as just that one person i have no knowledge of who else i may have had a run in with

Basicly i see and understand everyone reasonings and im just hopeing that i can be given a second chance give me 30 day trial period or something lol if i cause drama in that 30 days or whatnot then kick me but i feel everyone should be given a second chance and i am very sincere about joining kylin and becoming more active in game again and bettering my gear to benefit kylin i do not wish to cause any problems or drama i just wanna chill and enjoy a game and i feel that if i am allowed to return once again that everyone will see a difference if they be willing to try to make it work

If anyone has anything they would like to pm me in game about i have no problem discussing things in game in fact i would appreciate all and any input others have
Thank you all so much for you time and responses

-Davillia
Back to top Go down
Ligeia

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 pm

So, I'd never heard of you before all this forum nonsense started about you rejoining. My initial impression is that you're completely unable to let things go, full of excuses and have no idea how to use punctuation. Besides all of that, I'd still vote 'no' based on your gear and the fact that you've been playing since the server opened and I have no idea who you are, which kinda brings me to my next point:
Davi, wrote:
im just a blonde female though who does need gear counceling
No one cares what color your hair is or what's between your legs. Why did you feel the need to mention this? I honestly can't think of two things that have less to do with your gear than these do, so why does this sentence (I'll use that word loosely) even exist? Are you trying to garner sympathy from the boys so they'll let you in? Are you implying both of these things make you slow in the head and therefore you need lots of help? I can't think of any explanation that isn't demeaning or misogynistic. There's only one thing in this game I can't stand more than bad players and bad gear: people with no self-respect.

Last edited by Ligeia on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davi.

PostSubject: wow   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Wow Ligeia, wow is all i have to say.
I want nothing from any of the "boys" in the guild.

This is me letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Sirona

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 am

Ligeia wrote:
No one cares what color your hair is or what's between your legs ........ Are you trying to garner sympathy from the boys so they'll let you in?

Mmmm I asked the boys and they prefer to "let them in".
First want nude pics to let her in!
snickering snickering lol lol embarassed embarassed

Now seriously:
OK! I think that is all we want to say!
Noone doing more comments.
So officers can start new voting.

P.S.
Remember this Davi.
First impression can be done only once!
Maybe, I say maybe i will change my vote.
If you come back you must to be regular TWer, you must to be team not solo player and to gearup.
I think that with time people will forget the bad thoughts if you did not provoke them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yea i know...   

Back to top Go down

yea i know...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kylin :: Kylin's Help Desk :: Public Board-
Jump to: