HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question for kylin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tege

PostSubject: Question for kylin   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:28 pm

I have heard that you all have become a pk faction for level 70 and above. Cool is a pvp server and that is your choice. But i am the director of decadence a non pk faction of this server. Tonight one of my clerics loordes was pkd by juggerjew and then rezed and pkd again. Needless to say she should have not taken the rez but that is something i will deal with in my own faction. Just checking if this is excetable behavior from you members or not. I will get her regeared but would like to know if this is an accepted behavior or no from your members. Not gonna sit and qq and have a running dialogue of i didnt do that or she did this to me since i wasnt there to see it.

However this has happened twice by the same char.. Once not in your faction and now once in. Would just like to know what the directive is for your faction so i can relay it to my members. Thank you for you time
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 am

regeared? so he was red named. than i wont even ask wat lvl he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 am

Non PK faction means that your faction does not PK...but others faction are allowed to pk you if they want to, or not?...and if she has lost her gear this means that she had a red name...so why you are writing here ?O.O im just asking...
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

It's correct, we currently have no safelisted or allied guilds. Everything over ~level 70 is FTK, both guilds that RPK and not.
Back to top Go down
Garaver

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 am

Cristall wrote:
It's correct, we currently have no safelisted or allied guilds. Everything over ~level 70 is FTK, both guilds that RPK and not.

wooooooooooot
Back to top Go down
tege

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 am

yes she was red name and i could type out the reason that was but as i said i am not going to sit and qq about it. cristall answered my question so thank you for your responces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for kylin   

Back to top Go down

Question for kylin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1