HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kylin's Plans for the future.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Von

PostSubject: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey whats up people, just wanted to ask with the current expansion and TW reset. What are Kylins plans?
I've been thinking of finally joining a good guild since ive been running around faction-less for the longest time naughty
However i realize that a faction is only a strong as its leadership and officers, so i just wanted to know if you guys are serious about rebuilding or not.
It takes hard work to build a faction and i dont want to put the effort of applying and writing down my PWI history if you guys aint serious about getting strong again shitt

Just to clarify im not flaming or trolling anybody i just want some information, so answer me as you see fit or dont its your choice.
Back to top Go down
adelina

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 pm

well von, the kylin guild is recently under new leadership (Embustero), who has been in kylin for 2+ years now give or take a few months. changes have been made, more are to come, however all these types of things take time and help from the people in faction.

we have a lot of loyal people in faction and are looking for lots more. Without giving too much away, we will become a "factor" again.

we do have plans....

due to unfortuante fire {caused by our (i am embust's real life girlfriend btw) dog} things were put back about 2-3 weeks however everything is taken care of and you will start to see kylin move forward again......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 pm

We plan on curing cancer, end world famine and erradicate aids. After all that we will be throwing a party to celebrate the dead of all french people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Ajani wrote:
We plan on curing cancer, end world famine and erradicate aids. After all that we will be throwing a party to celebrate the dead of all french people.
...why did i know you were gonna say something stupid like that.. sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Tenseiga wrote:

...why did i know you were gonna say something stupid like that.. sigh

Doing me for 4+ years gave u a rare insight of my mind?
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Ajani wrote:

i love the ending, but why would anyone want to cure cancer or aids??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Hippie wrote:
Ajani wrote:

i love the ending, but why would anyone want to cure cancer or aids??

Money cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 pm

ajani's vision is the best clap
Back to top Go down
F_tality

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am

adelina wrote:
well von, the kylin guild is recently under new leadership (Embustero), who has been in kylin for 2+ years now give or take a few months. changes have been made, more are to come, however all these types of things take time and help from the people in faction.

we have a lot of loyal people in faction and are looking for lots more. Without giving too much away, we will become a "factor" again.

we do have plans....

due to unfortuante fire {caused by our (i am embust's real life girlfriend btw) dog} things were put back about 2-3 weeks however everything is taken care of and you will start to see kylin move forward again......

KIM flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kylin's Plans for the future.   

Back to top Go down

Kylin's Plans for the future.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1