HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Concerning report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan

PostSubject: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Concerning the following report http:// kylin. darkbb.com/t6702-rpk-x

I would like to get a definetive answer from an officer on the stance taken concerning such a situation. Obviously when being kicked from a squad there will be some mixed feelings surfacing however note that the person responsible for kicking is not a member of mayhem, so my question is, why would killing a mayhem member be justified due to a kick by a person not involved with us nor our guidelines. If I would have recieved a report where the roles were reversed i would have had quite some questions for my member(s).
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Alright.

1. Currently i am not an officer of kylin, but i have these rights for a reason, so my answer should be sufficient.

2. My answer was definitive.

3. He obviously used aoe skill, most likely tempest to kill those people.

4. It might not be justified, but it doesnt seem to be a big deal. Getting kicked from a squad is a good enough reason to tempest em.

5. The fact that u would have quite some questions to ur members only shows that u take this game way too seriously. Noone lost anything by getting killed there, so just get over it, and play.
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

So let me get this straight, if a kill by a Kylin member doesn't result in any loss there is no foul play and no action will be taken even when this kill would be reported because it's not a big deal. If that is the case, why have rules for killing and a section to report kills if no attention will be paid anyway to such reports.

The reasons I would have questions for my members is because they would not have followed guidelines that everyone in the faction abides and as a leader I have set to create structure within the faction. If you deem yourself to be equal to an officer of kylin I suggest you act as one and take a report more serriously.

So if you still stand by your earlier statement that no action should be taken due to it being a reaction on the recieved kick and there was no loss I'll handle it myself instead and there won't be any more reports sent by Mayhem member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Fucking carebears... angry
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Ajani wrote:
Ajani, actually you need to gtfo. You were already on a warning from previous report answered by Myg. Then Vodevil said you were on warning again from the recent thread? The day AFTER that thread was made and answered, you were camping FC entrance and killed my Cleric's FC squad who was white and in a non-rpk faction. Carebears? I PK a hell a lot more than you do but the difference between us is that I'm following Kylin rules. Obviously you enjoy RPK-ing, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it's against Kylin rules, and I think you'll be better off elsewhere.

Sorry for the recent events Evan, Kylin switched leadership not long ago and we are still trying to figure things out. Under the old rules, first RPK warning results in TW pay cut, but that obviously doesn't apply anymore. I will try to talk to Embustero and have him remake the RPK report system.
Back to top Go down
thailer

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Ajani wrote:
+1 Heavens Tear is that way --->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm

) Hug fests with the same people at west gate is not pk. Alot of people make that mistake.. its basically 1 on 1 with 600000000 blue name viewers expecting a dropa the occasionally fail sin in stealth. Its duels basically.

2) This is not about me. But yes they are fucking carebears, you people lvl to 100 get +10 gear get killed and come cry in a fucking forum? Why choose a pvp server to begin with?

3)And ye i killed alot of people near FC entrance when i'am trying to get squads.. why? Cause wcing or asking 4 then in the city is fucking booooring so i go after some peeps and shoot then. It's also a fucking profit for me since i get some cool drops sometimes..

4) Dude got kicked of squad.. no reason why just tha boot. Everyone else would do the same or worse stop the fucking crying.. what the hell do u want? Get Better hallmark card? Cause honnestlly i dont get what do u people expect with this bs.. Pew pew aways

Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Evan wrote:
So let me get this straight, if a kill by a Kylin member doesn't result in any loss there is no foul play and no action will be taken even when this kill would be reported because it's not a big deal. If that is the case, why have rules for killing and a section to report kills if no attention will be paid anyway to such reports.

There was already more than needed attention payed to this case. Didnt read the rest, i made myself clear. Reports are being reviwed, and actions are being taken. When its needed.
Back to top Go down
Cleon

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Level: 100+
Path:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 am

thailer wrote:
Ajani wrote:
+1 Heavens Tear is that way --->

LOLUNUB, everyone knows that Heavens Tears is that way <--- and Sanctuary is that way --->
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 am

They're both this way.
Back to top Go down
Funk

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 pm

No wonder the old leader of Kylin left you all.
Bunch of idiots and high on hormones kids is unfortunetly all you've got left.
Good luck keeping guild alive for long, and gratz on making your old leader so ashamed of you.
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Funk wrote:
No wonder the old leader of Kylin left you all.
Bunch of idiots and high on hormones kids is unfortunetly all you've got left.
Good luck keeping guild alive for long, and gratz on making your old leader so ashamed of you.

Welcome to our site!

Mental help may be found on the second floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:12 am

Evan wrote:

I would like to get a definetive answer from an officer on the stance taken concerning such a situation. Obviously when being kicked from a squad there will be some mixed feelings surfacing however note that the person responsible for kicking is not a member of mayhem, so my question is, why would killing a mayhem member be justified due to a kick by a person not involved with us nor our guidelines. If I would have recieved a report where the roles were reversed i would have had quite some questions for my member(s).

ooo man ive been waiting for plot against a mayhem.. pissed
ok so i'll answer that if you answer this.. if a mayhem gets rpked by a different fac, he ganks that person with 2 other ppl and i kill the other two so its 1v1.. tell me then why the mayhem member should be allowed to pk the Kylin member? any answers? mentally challenged maybe? cool
Back to top Go down
Okeano
Hot 23yr old girl

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 am

Tenseiga wrote:
Evan wrote:

ooo man ive been waiting for plot against a mayhem.. pissed
ok so i'll answer that if you answer this.. if a mayhem gets rpked by a different fac, he ganks that person with 2 other ppl and i kill the other two so its 1v1.. tell me then why the mayhem member should be allowed to pk the Kylin member? any answers? mentally challenged maybe? cool

If the other 2 are also Mayhem then you cannot attack them just to make it "1v1". There is no "1v1" and no requirement for "1v1". This is not a duel server and ganking is part of PvP, and not attacking neutrals unless provoked is also part of Kylin's rules.
Back to top Go down
Funk

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 am

Kudos to Okeano for understanding whatever that guy was saying, because it didnt make much sense.
Maybe there is some hope in Kylin, too bad its one person out of 20..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 pm

The other two people were not mayhem whatever gosh im not that horrible.. well ya the mayhem who killed me killed me 4 times, after i told him not to. iHolySymbol, koroking ,and BadRomance were witnesses :3
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Let's assume Tenseiga, that the 2 players you killed were not Mayhem members, that you didn't hit the Mayhem member with an aoe skill. What you should do in such a situation is take screenshots of your damagelog and come report it on our forum. I noticed a report of you on our forum but you didn't supply a screenshot, I explained to you how to upload one though. Obviously if it were 2 or 3 members of Mayhem and you then proceded to kill 2 or even 1 Mayhem member because they were ganking you are going to be targetted.

On a side note, not trying to be an ass here, I am quite sure I have seen you heal members of other factions that were attacking Kylin members at Archosaur west gate on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Evan

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Sorry for a double post, I am unable to edit posts.

Aren't iHolysymbol and BadRomance members of Zulu, and isn't Zulu on Kylin's KOS list? Are these or one of these players the one being ganked and you supplying them help? If so, isn't that crooked?
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:36 pm

kasceus aren't in Kylin anymore, so the problem is solved.

But seriously, all arguements aside, if you as a squad boot someone from an instance and they PK you, it's not RPK anymore. Ppl get pissed when they get booted with no warning, you have to understand that.
Try explaining to them why you're booting them before you do it if you don't want them to get upset and PK you.
I know for a fact this was an agreement as a squad, not a decision made by the squadleader alone, so it's on all of you.

Also, PK in Warsong doesn't work like normal PK, it's more like cube; I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can drop anything and you definitly don't go red (I've PK'ed several whited friends after BH there and didn't go red).
There's no loss of XP, dolls etc, so I really don't see the point of this whole discussion.

Tenseiga is not an officer and does not in any way represent Kylins official stand. If you want to discuss theoretical event with him that's your business, but please understand that it's only his personal opinion.

If I could moderate this stupid section I'd delete 90% of this thread, it's all junk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Evan wrote:
Let's assume Tenseiga, that the 2 players you killed were not Mayhem members, that you didn't hit the Mayhem member with an aoe skill. What you should do in such a situation is take screenshots of your damagelog and come report it on our forum. I noticed a report of you on our forum but you didn't supply a screenshot, I explained to you how to upload one though. Obviously if it were 2 or 3 members of Mayhem and you then proceded to kill 2 or even 1 Mayhem member because they were ganking you are going to be targetted.

On a side note, not trying to be an ass here, I am quite sure I have seen you heal members of other factions that were attacking Kylin members at Archosaur west gate on occasion.

its ok but it's been a while since i've been to west gate or archosaur by the way. and dont worry the other two members were from Secrets faction. the leader tried killing me before so it's okay dont worry im sure im fine happy
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Quote :
But seriously, all arguements aside, if you as a squad boot someone from an instance and they PK you, it's not RPK anymore. Ppl get pissed when they get booted with no warning, you have to understand that.
Try explaining to them why you're booting them before you do it if you don't want them to get upset and PK you.
I know for a fact this was an agreement as a squad, not a decision made by the squadleader alone, so it's on all of you.

Also, PK in Warsong doesn't work like normal PK, it's more like cube; I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can drop anything and you definitly don't go red (I've PK'ed several whited friends after BH there and didn't go red).
There's no loss of XP, dolls etc, so I really don't see the point of this whole discussion.

Getting booted, no drop or exp loss, not achieving any hours, it all doesnt matter. If you kill someone that you are not allowed to kill, you disobey your faction rules.
Yes, i know it is VERY frustrating sometimes to obey the rules when you want to kill a certain person really bad.
But even then you obey your rules. If you dont like rules, go to Zulu.

For the record. I was in that BH Warsong squad. We warned the cleric several times about his inappropriate behaviour and warned him we would kick him after one more foolish action.
So said, so done. After his kick he killed Mayhem member Phoeniiiix as you saw on the screenshot.

This post is a general clarification about this affair.

Im glad there has been taken action to the cleric.

As Cristal said, he left, so problem solved.

P.s. It would be great if every Kylin member would post a serious respond on this kind of topics right away next time, instead of posting random and useless information till it actually becomes serious because a leader gets involved. Ty.
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah I apologize for the spam in this thread from Kylins side, it's not how it's supposed to be. We're restructuring and just got a bunch of new officers, so ppl are still trying to get comfortable in their roles.

Either way, Kylins rules are to not RPK. If anyone RPK's we appriciate reports on this.

If our RPK officer (Rocketpower, who got the job like 2 days ago) decides that it was RPK and against our rules, actions will be taken.
If he decides that it wasn't, well, actions wont be taken.

If the guild involved have a problem with our decision it's up to them how they move on. Drop the matter and accept our decision, remove us from their safelist or KOS us.

Arguements and weird discussions like this are not needed, and it's unfortunate that this thread got caught in the middle of our restructuring.

Oh, and our leader haven't responded in this thread. o.o

Anyway, have a good day, can someone lock this please?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

As you said Evan, in no matter what situation, you cannot attack a faction you're not supposed to attack no matter what right? Then if the cleric in this ss really wasnt supposed to kill your faction, why did that person attack back? sorry that just confuses me.. when your faction member attacked me i didn't attack back and no action was really taken even with ss and him ADMITTING in the comments off the thread that he killed me. if you look at the thread he says himself that he killed me, not directly but he still says he killed me so i dont know why a further more proving screenshot would need to be posted. I also would like to state out that there was witnesses like is aid before and if you couldnt open the ss which koro had the problem of doing, you could ask the other witnesses that i mentioned before but you apparently didnt really recognize me for that statement.. and the only reason i didnt go back and post another ss is because my computer now has a virus thanks to your link for imageshack so ya that might explain why im not on pw at all for the past week maybe?

and by the way, dont say kylin doesnt have any means of organization where as compared to your faction [no offense], the obvious wasnt taken in reading and actually thinking about the rpk incident between me and xHanX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am

You people care too much.. close this bs and lets farm me some shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning report   

Back to top Go down

Concerning report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1