HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

KY are now a RPK Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B

PostSubject: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 am

So more i see ppl post for rpk more i think ky come rpk but no admit so lets see:

#1: KY Ky can rpk in event
#2: KY can rpk in pk war
#3: KY can rpk if they are kick out a squad cause they are weak (seriously the best i heard so if the KY personn u have fail u cant kick him cause he will be able rpk? just LOL)
#4: Now when someone post a SS about rpk, they just laught and ppl who are no concern say gratz good job to the personn who rpk, say its ok in this situation, dont answer seriously than closed the post.
Etc...
so for a no-rpk guild, they have so many exception

A no-rpk guild mean they dont rpk, but u guys call u no-rpk but when someone post its not taken seriously and u said 9 time on 10 in that situation u can in that''situation''....you guys are rpk u just don't have the balls to admit it and u cant handle it so u save ur ass by saying u are no-rpk.

i have a good idea for u guys seriously so there it is: U should put in ur Kos list the name of everyfaction in the server so u gonna be ok saying ur not rpk, u just gonna to reply everytime, its cause Kos clap

Peace
B yay
Back to top Go down
Paigrande

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
Path:

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

Kylin is not rpk.
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't think there's anyone on the server who wouldn't PK someone who kicked them out of squad.

We don't RPK in PK wars, we stick to our FTK and KOS list, and if one of us makes a mistake (it happens, call it heat of the battle), we deal with it.

How we deal with our RPK business is mainly by making it as clean and simple as possible, which is why you don't see many RPK posts here. I mean honestly, less than 1 report every 3 days is pretty damn good concidering it's just people we're dealing with, not machines.
We don't tolerate any Kylins RPK'ing, but we can't predict everyones moves and prevent it before it happens, so we have to deal with it through reports.

Then ofcourse we have these random idiots who doesn't understand the meaning of the word RPK, who gets killed fair and square and still thinks one of us did something wrong.

We're not going to punish our members for defending themselfes; don't start something you can't deal with.

Back to top Go down
XLelouchX

Character sheet
Class: BM
Path: DEMON BEOTCH

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm

flirty have I told u that I love u cristall lol
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

B wrote:
So more i see ppl post for rpk more i think ky come rpk but no admit so lets see:

#3: KY can rpk if they are kick out a squad cause they are weak (seriously the best i heard so if the KY personn u have fail u cant kick him cause he will be able rpk? just LOL)
#4: Now when someone post a SS about rpk, they just laught and ppl who are no concern say gratz good job to the personn who rpk, say its ok in this situation, dont answer seriously than closed the post.
Etc...

A no-rpk guild mean they dont rpk, but u guys call u no-rpk but when someone post its not taken seriously and u said 9 time on 10 in that situation u can in that''situation''....you guys are rpk u just don't have the balls to admit it and u cant handle it so u save ur ass by saying u are no-rpk.

i have a good idea for u guys seriously so there it is: U should put in ur Kos list the name of everyfaction in the server so u gonna be ok saying ur not rpk, u just gonna to reply everytime, its cause Kos clap

Peace
B yay

i am blue da ba dee da ba die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm

ROFL Hippie lol
Back to top Go down
Cleon

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Level: 100+
Path:

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Who knew Hippie was actually funny..
Back to top Go down
Hippie
Troll

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Cleon wrote:

I find myself very entertaining and i feel really sorry for u all, as i only entertain myself.
Back to top Go down
Embustero
Fail

Character sheet
Class: EA
Path: HP/MP Charm Apoc Pots Vent

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

B wrote:

Etc...

Peace
B yay

Ok we do have an extensive KOS/FTK list. Sorry we have organized people who update it very often. Now please post on your main so that we may add your faction to this list.
Back to top Go down
Desiree

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:57 am

Hippie wrote:
Cleon wrote:

I find myself very entertaining and i feel really sorry for u all, as i only entertain myself.

That is a lie. Proof that Hippie also entertains us, whether he wants to or not.

~Desiree
Back to top Go down
Kattoo

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

LOL Des! <3
Back to top Go down
vodevil

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KY are now a RPK Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 am

flowers