HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Possibility - Sierra Noble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Im sure he can, ur just a little kitty lol


well im shure im not that litle XD
eh, come prove it cool

i told u i dont waste breath on insects XD
Are you scared? snickering

only of bella being disapointed in u XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Im sure he can, ur just a little kitty lol


well im shure im not that litle XD
eh, come prove it cool

i told u i dont waste breath on insects XD
Are you scared? snickering

only of bella being disapointed in u XD
Bring your ass on PWi for a duel, then! pissed
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm

fck stop spam come in chat box in crimson
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

11th page im off see ya tomorow XD

i dont like crimson spam is soo much fun XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Brat_Rus wrote:
11th page im off see ya tomorow XD

i dont like crimson spam is soo much fun XD
Lazy barb whatever
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Dra i think u scared the little kitty RAWR flirty
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dra i think u scared the little kitty RAWR flirty
Yup whatever
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 am

Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dra i think u scared the little kitty RAWR flirty
Yup whatever

u didnt scare me i was tired -,-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 am

Holy crap, spam much? I'm not going to even try to go through this all
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dra i think u scared the little kitty RAWR flirty
Yup whatever

u didnt scare me i was tired -,-
Dont try snickering
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am

Crescentia wrote:
Holy crap, spam much? I'm not going to even try to go through this all

it will be easyer for u if u dont XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:09 pm

beaten up 71 posts yesterday alone, and he call me a spammer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:09 pm

dmgirl wrote:
beaten up 71 posts yesterday alone, and he call me a spammer
Jealous? :)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 pm

dmgirl wrote:
beaten up 71 posts yesterday alone, and he call me a spammer


hey i wanted to get into first 20 posters XD soo i have some boost job XD
Back to top Go down
XLelouchX

avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 30
Location : virginia

Character sheet
Class: BM
Level: 102
Path: DEMON BEOTCH

PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 pm

angry i dont even comment on this topic that much and i still get brought up.... or atleast my GF does. AND IM NOT A FACKIN 1 SHOT except to a few OP wizzies 1 archer and 1 psych whatever they know who they are
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Lelouch, Could I try to 1 shot you? : ))
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Dralighte where ur avatar??
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?

its cool just annoying how much time i saw it in past 2 days -.-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?

its cool just annoying how much time i saw it in past 2 days -.-

I dont post my avatar because everyone will stole mine whatever
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?

its cool just annoying how much time i saw it in past 2 days -.-

I dont post my avatar because everyone will stole mine whatever

no its bcs i would laugh soo hard that u will cry XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?

its cool just annoying how much time i saw it in past 2 days -.-

I dont post my avatar because everyone will stole mine whatever

no its bcs i would laugh soo hard that u will cry XD

Euh...
I never cry cool
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Brat_Rus wrote:
Dralighte wrote:
Xx_BeLLa_xX wrote:
Dralighte where ur avatar??
I dont have an avatar beaten up

way too ugly for forum XD
And your sign?

its cool just annoying how much time i saw it in past 2 days -.-

I dont post my avatar because everyone will stole mine whatever

no its bcs i would laugh soo hard that u will cry XD

Euh...
I never cry cool

wana try post avatar or ur rl pic XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Possibility - Sierra Noble   

Back to top Go down
 
Possibility - Sierra Noble
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» High Elf Noble Mount
» Registry of Noble Houses
» HIGH ELF 500 PT Part Deux!
» Wood Elf 2250 Final revision....remarks PLEASE!!!
» Gav Thorpe's CSM reaction

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kylin :: Kylin's Help Desk :: Public Board-
Jump to: