HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shell

PostSubject: Why?   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 pm

I was told I was declined for "being Jlung", because I was selling his Nirvana recasted axes. In fact, Jlung is my IRL BEST FRIEND, I AM NOT J! I gave J the money for the axes, and then he couldn't come up with the money to pay me back, so we're selling them to pay me back. I don't understand why my faction(PengWINS) members are all being accepted without applications even, and I make a legit application and I STILL get declined. I can get on vent with you guys at the same time as J to prove I'm NOT him. Also, as for my HP being so low, I'm a pure Nuke Mage. (5 vit) Therefore my HP is gonna be low until I sell the axes to shard out my gear. I don't get why I don't get a legit chance just because J is my best friend. Tai and Nospheratu can also kind of vouch for me, they were doing my Culti with me and J. Also, ask Kokki or Malilizi(My old faction leader). She had the same problem, she wasn't going to accept me because she thought J had access to my account, but when we confirmed he doesn't she let me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 am

Ok, we may reconsider our choices later; in the mean time, feel free to level to 95ish and reapply happy
Back to top Go down
bloodomen

Character sheet
Class: Goat
Level: Hill Billy
Path: Billy Jean King

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 pm

No need~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why?   

Back to top Go down