View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Foley_

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
Path:

PostSubject: Application - Burgenstein [Accepted]   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

This person tried to apply but couldn't do it it kept asking them to register and somethign about external link event with no link at all. Had them email it here it is.

General Barb will be in white, sin will be in red
In game name: AlexTheLion Burgenstein
Class: Barbarian Assassin
Current Level: 101 102
Other characters on Harshlands (names, levels, and guilds): Snusky, 94 bm, factionless
When do you play and how long: almost everyday for as long as i can :D
Languages you speak: English and abbreviations
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tom and Im English and have spent the past few years of my life playing this game (probably too much) I also do woodturning when i break off from the game and i am quite crafty with my hands

Build and gears Barb: http://pwcalc.com/cdcf37a9f5a862cc
Assassin: http://pwcalc.com/1991e5a01c4bbfc5
. Note my sin also has G13 nirvy dags +5 , normal r8+7 dags and G15 morai (blades of bloodlust) +5 ... i collect daggers :x
Post your exact stats and gears using PWcalc.com. DO NOT add any buffs except passives!
Change the color of the link to yellow or insert random spaces when posting to make it work:

If you would use different gears in TW, please post a second URL using PWcalc.com.
Same gears atm, although i do plan to eventually have an r8r and 3rd cast nirvana mix for my sin for tw
Are you demon or sage? barb is sage, Sin is demon
Do you you have any special demon/sage skills you think we should know about? barb: Lv 11 Skills Beast Kings inspiration, true form,stomp of the beast king, mighty swing, flesh ream, beastial rage and feral regeneration.

sin: Dagger devotion, deep sting, throatcut, slipstream strike, raving slash, tackling slash, rising dragon strike, rib strike, shadow jump, earthen rift, windpush , shadow escape, focused mind, wolf emblem, chill of the deep and deaden nerves
If you are a veno, do you have a nix and/or herc? N/A

What plans do you have gearwise for the next two months? Ultimately that depends on 2x, but i'd like to get rid of those awful TT90 boots and replace them with nirvana, and also get 3rd cast wrists (atm i still need that mold) , and on sin id like to refine my r8r daggers some more.

Territory Wars
On what days are you generally able to attend TWs:
Friday: yes
Saturday: yes
Sunday: yes
Do you have Ventrilo: yes
Do you have a mic: yes
What is your Territory War experience: first tw'd for mayhem back when they recruited 75+ as a scout, then when i levelled and gained experience i was used more to take out clerics and casters. At the moment my latest tw experience on my assassin was spent leading offence squads in my current faction (Sacrament). on my barb I was a cata barb for absinthe for about 2 months, I learned better ways to stay alive as long as possible, and when im not cata'ing, i was a decoy cata or debuffing/ buffing as required.

Factions
Current and previous factions: Mayhem, sacrament Absinthe, sacrament
Name of previous factions and the reason you left/were kicked: I left mayhem because at the time things there were bad and Sacrament had stolen my heart (so to speak), I've been in Sacrament now about 16 months and lately I havn't felt the same there. And absinthe vanished over a few weeks so my barb was in a ghost town pretty much...
Have you applied to any other factions past 4 weeks? I applied to Dark and when i post this to your forums, the Dark app wont be given the ok or not. However... Even if Dark accepted me, I would decline as today i found that about 90% of their members are abusive and inconsiderate (not the type of place I want to be) , Where as reading through your rules and previous application responses creates a much nicer enviroment :3
If yes, why should we still consider you: Apart from the above, I've been a relatively respected Marshal in Sacrament for well over a year, and was considered for a promotion to officer in mayhem before that (I was a little young then and that held me back) So I have experience in handling drama in and out of faction. I also bring a wealth of experience in general pwi terms and am always eagre to learn new things.

Reference
Do you know someone in Kylin who told you to apply? No, but It's something i've been thinking about for a while now

Do you agree to faction rules:
http://kyli n.darkbb.com/t76 27-kylin-rules -and-regulations

I do

Additional information (voluntary)
Is there anything you feel is relevant for us to know? Without sounding like a suck-up I have always respected you guys as a faction, back when Kingdom was around you were always there, and unlike most of the bigger factions like Kingdom, Zulu, Valalalalalala and Catalyst, you guys have never disbanded or collapsed...so you're doing something right and I'd love to be a part of that

Burg
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Character sheet
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102
Path: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Application - Burgenstein [Accepted]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:55 am

I would absolutely love to have you in guild, this is one of the best aplications I've seen in a long time (and I'm assuming Foley didn't make it since he sucks).
You're more than welcome to join on both characters, and even though you can chose which one you TW on, I'm begging you to use the barb for now, we're SO short those it's ridiculous. It would be a huge help.

Application accepted.
PM an officer for invite.

Back to top Go down

Application - Burgenstein [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1